Auto, Boat & RV

In Alabama, you must have liability insurance for personal autos or have established another form of financial responsibility (a motor vehicle liability bond or certificate of cash bond). This requirement makes having options for your automotive insurance coverage even more important. At Stovall Marks Insurance, we represent many different companies, allowing us to find the best insurance plan that fits your budget.

In addition to personal vehicles, we can also provide insurance coverage for:

  • Vans and Buses
  • Motorcycles
  • RVs
  • ATVs and Other Recreational Vehicles
  • Classic and Antique Vehicles

Boat Insurance

We know boats, and we know how to insure them. After all, our corporate logo is a ship. Many people insure their boats as an extension of their Homeowner policy. We feel that is not a good option. If your boat is in an accident and you need to make a claim, the claims will count against the boat, as well as the Homeowner policy. We recommend insuring pleasure boats, ski boat, and large fishing boats as a separate policy.

Alabama Auto Insurance Resources

The following resources will help you understand Alabama requirements for auto insurance, as well as auto insurance in general. Please note that these links are not managed by Stovall Marks Insurance and are being provided as a resource only.